THE NO POLITICAL DISAGREEMENTS GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2020 Hawkeye Tenderwolf
Most software licenses are designed to take your freedoms away. By contrast, the NO POLITICAL DISAGREEMENTS GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE (NPDGPL) is designed to take away freedoms only from people I, Hawkeye Tenderwolf, disagree with.
1. Anyone may use this software, for any purpose, except purposes which I, Hawkeye Tenderwolf, personally disagree with.
2. Anyone may use this software, except people who hold political beliefs or DID hold political beliefs in the past, which I, Hawkeye Tenderwolf, presently disagree with.
3. Prior to using this software, you are required to determine whether you have or have ever held political disagreements with me, Hawkeye Tenderwolf. Use of the software prior to such determination is illicit and may result in legal action.
4. If you'd like to know if you have political disagreements with I, Hawkeye Tenderwolf, you may send an email to Hawkeye Tenderwolf <[email protected]> and ask. Don't be shy, I don't bite!
5. This software comes with NO WARRANTY and failure to follow these terms may result in death by political genocide.
Your Computer Isn't Yours: https://sneak.berlin/20201112/your-computer-isnt-yours/
Curious what #Owncast is up to? I wrote up a little status of what the self-hosted live streaming + chat server has been working on, and what we could use some help with. Anything in there catch your eye that you'd like to be a part of? There's a lot of things going on, and we'd love to have you. Boost/share with your streaming and developer friends!
Enjoy live streaming?
Check out Owncast, a neat self-hosted live streaming server!
Opensource, written in #golang, easy to install & setup!
It's still fairly young, but looks super promising and already works amazingly well 😍
It looks like they haven't even modified or retracted their own website's copy yet.
Unlike Mr. Klau, I have seen this same self-contradicting argument over and over.
Not only is it not winning anyone over, y'all are calcifying people who lean the other way but aren't consistent GOP voters. I even feel a bit of it in myself - a reluctance to vote for a Democrat, even if they're the best candidate, for fear of emboldening [CENSORED]
And that's so very obvious, I have to wonder if that was the intent. Is Mr. Barrett just trying to undermine Democrats.
ICE use torture to make Africans sign own deportation orders
Liberdon is a Mastodon instance for libertarians, ancaps, anarchists, voluntaryists, agorists, etc to sound off without fear of reprisal from jack or zuck. It was created in the wake of the Great Twitter Cullings of 2018, when a number of prominent libertarian accounts were suspended or banned.