Not bad, here is the french version :
- someone gives you money for some work you've done => I'll take 1/3 of that for "social security"
- On the remaining 2/3, I'll take up to 45%
- Wants to buy some stuff ? I'll take 5-20% of everything you spend
- Buy a home ? I'll take 8%, and tax it every year
- Rent it ? I'll tax what you earn
- Capital gains ? I'll screw you 15,5% + some % depending on your revenue
- dead ? I'll take up to 60% of what remains
Travaille, esclave !
Liberdon is a Mastodon instance for libertarians, ancaps, anarchists, voluntaryists, agorists, etc to sound off without fear of reprisal from jack or zuck. It was created in the wake of the Great Twitter Cullings of 2018, when a number of prominent libertarian accounts were suspended or banned.